What is the textile printing, why use textile to print? What is the particularity of it in the market?
Let’s return to the cabo light box. Cabo light boxes should be the first widely used in the field of thermal transfer and thermal sublimation. The emergence of UV Cabo so that we began to pay attention to a large number of cabo light boxes. This year, all kinds of cabo light box factory and aluminum processing plant accounted for nearly half of each exhibition display. A large number of shopping malls and exhibition centers began to use cabo light boxes. Then the problem is why the thermal transfer and sublimation can not promote the cabo light box widely, and UV has done it? The answer is absolute quality, that is, color!
The image of UV textiles printing: high contrast and high saturation beat almost all other interior light prints, including sublimation. Early thermal sublimation in the color saturation and color density can not be achieved. The result is a large number of the original heat transfer textile printing began to turn on the UV printing. At the same time the supplier in the market still insisting on using the sublimation printing become numbered.
Then is it the UV textile printing will win in this battle? In fact, that is not the case. UV cabo light box is only the emergence of customers for the absolute pursuit of color printing. While we need UV high contrast high saturation colors, our price is the accumulation of large amounts of UV ink. At the same time there are fatal weakness of UV printing:
1. The smell of UV ink. Until today, UV odor problem has not been resolved.
2. UV ink of the plasticization problem in the low temperature, the direct result is hardened, brittle. As a result, no matter how soft the cloth is, the cracking of the ink layer can not be avoided. Because the crack is not the material, but the surface of the ink. Most customers in order to avoid problems in the transport process, and can not do the same as the towel as the transport and delivery.
3. As the ink is floated to the surface of the UV woven fabric. Then once the UV ink curing is not complete, then the UV ink can not resist a variety of transport and installation process of scraping caused by the ink off. According to incomplete statistics, due to the transport and installation process of careless so that the UV textile fabric redo rate of more than 5%, or even higher.
Are the above-mentioned UV problems in the sublimation of texitle printing? Fortunately, in the sublimation printing, these problems are not. Let us from the sublimation printing or even the principle began to dig deep. The so-called sublimation, that is, high temperature ink in the water component was sublimated, into water vapor, distributed to the air. Sublimation ink is water-based ink. After the ink is printed on the textile, the water of the ink goes into the air during the heating process, leaving the pigment in the ink (Latex). At the same time the printing material (here is the textile fabric) in the heating, the polyester fabric in the polyester fiber at high temperatures, the results began to “open”, the pigment fell in the open fiber gap. So you look at the sublimation of the printed matter will find the dark part of the material, the back of the material can see the penetration of ink. So it can be said that the color is penetrated in the fiber gap in the material. So compared to UV printing, it does not smell, even in the printing process is no smell. At the same time the ink into the material fiber, all kinds of scratches are not affected, and not cracking phenomenon in a variety of temperatures, as long as the material can bear.
Integrated as follows:
1. The whole process of pollution-free, non-irritating smell and light, the operator and the use of the environment without injury.
2. Textiles are different from PVC or PET (PVC, PET is not degradable material);
3. No smell (throughout the processing and installation site);
4. Printed goods were continuous tone, that is no noise;
5. Ink through avoid a variety of different pass to bring the phenomenon of the spot;
6. Ink into the material, anti-scratch and folding;
7. Printed goods can be folded to the smallest volume to transport, to minimize transport costs;
8. At the same time because the ink is infiltrated into the material, that make a picture, one side can print day and night effect;
9. At the same time can achieve B1 anti-fire;
10. There is a very low chance of ink splashing during printing.
Then the only remaining problem, the most need to solve is the quality, here is the picture contrast, saturation and details of the presentation. Of course, the final print quality or need to evaluate.
Beginning in 2015, the United Kingdom is strictly prohibited to use PVC and other non-degradable advertising inkjet print media. At the same time, in Europe, more and more countries emphasize environmental protection, this environmental protection is not only in the material, even print ink, print the entire process of environmental protection, as well as after print the post-processing caused by pollution (such as reducing transportation costs is to reduce the use of oil).
Today, in the high-end light box market, the future will be more and more sublimation of environmentally friendly textiles. At the same time, for the pursuit of quality and service suppliers, the latest sublimation technology will become a new investment hot spots.
For more detail information, please consult to MFG Advertising Printing Co., Ltd..